This page will be updated regularly with any changes to our programs and operations.
Please follow the Gunnison County Department of Health & Human Services for the current status of COVID-19 in Gunnison County.
January 5, 2022
CB Nordic was open for skiing and snowshoeing in 2020-2021, but the Nordic Center was not open to the public. For the winter of 2021-2022, we continue to implement COVID protocols in our programs, events, and services. Please respect these protocols so that we can continue to stay open and serve you!
- Cross-country skiing
- Groomed Trails
- Rental Equipment
- Private Ski Lessons – Adult, Family, Youth
- Guided Ski or Snowshoe Tours – on-trail or off-trail
- Masters Community Clinics
- Junior Nordic Team Programs
- Ski Service: Waxing, repairs, etc.
- Nordic Ski Clothing and Equipment Retail
- Yurt Dining – vaccines required
What we ask of you:
Wear a mask when at the Nordic Center.
- As of January 5 – the public is prohibited from entering the Nordic Center at this time.
- Keep at least 6 feet of space from others at all times.
- Wash hands frequently.
- If you are feeling any signs of illness, please stay home.
- Follow your local county’s guidelines and Gunnison County’s guidelines for travel.
- When in Gunnison County, abide by Gunnison County gathering rules.
What we’re doing:
- All staff wear masks when interacting with the public and practice appropriate social distancing, hand washing, and sanitizing.
- Enhanced sanitization protocols are in place for all facilities and equipment.
- Any staff member who has had cold or flu-like symptoms in the past two weeks and/or has been around others who have been sick will stay home until symptom-free for at least 72 hours.
The Nordic Center IS opening its doors to the public this year, but MASKS ARE REQUIRED. No food may be consumed inside the Nordic Center. All purchases should be made online in advance to make your Nordic Center experiencer smoother. You can purchase day passes, rentals, lessons, and retail online. We will allow walk-up sales, but these will still be run through the website reservation systems. We strongly recommend you purchase all rental gear and day passes in advance. We cannot guarantee there will be rental equipment available for walk-up sales.
Trails will be open, snow conditions permitting. Please display your trail pass visibly on the outside of your clothing so that Trail Hosts can see them easily as you ski by.